Basic Package: The Message On Hold contract includes one message
professionally written and produced after client's approval of the script for the
designated tape change. Replacement of the message tape due to failure will be
provided at no extra charge. Message changes can be made upon request.
Equipment: Digital Recorder
- Digital Technology provides trouble free Information-On-Hold
- High quality tape drive loads your production perfectly every time, automatically
- Self test maintains quality of your production 24 hours a day
- Zero gap feature removes silence from your on hold production
- Verbal prompting provides mistake proof operation
- The sound quality is outstanding. The effective digitizing rate of 96Kbps, gives
you the cleanest recording and playback possible.
Recording time: Three, four, six, eight, nine, twelve, and eighteen minutes (model dependent)
Telephone Connection: A "Message On Hold" unit should be connected to a
business telephone system.
Client's responsibility to make telephone adaptable to
Music: All messages are provided with appropriate music unless otherwise stipulated.
Head back to our Home Page
or continue on to the Information Request Form.
If you have any questions, E-mail Us.
Message On Hold Telephone Service
Fax (607) 754-6250